Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Project



I just bought this for $400. Tires are fine... if only i could teach my horse to straddle the outsides of the frame!!! Hope to fix it up... we'll see :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These trailer pictures were sent to me by Melissa.  She is going to be taking on the challenge of a 'project' trailer.  I really enjoy seing these projects when they are finished.

Someone once told me that projects (of any type) usually take twice as long and cost three times as much as was budgeted - or was that three times as long and twice as much?  LOL

I wish you the best of luck with your trailer, Melissa, and I look forward to updates as you progress.  I am sure that my readers would enjoy it as well.  Thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

  1. this one sorta scares me... eeek good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hat's off for taking on this challenge. Should be exciting. I can't wait to see progress pics as well!

    ReplyDelete