Monday, January 25, 2010

Look in the background



1995 Titan Horse Trailer - 3 horse slant with weekender package - $9200 (OH)

I have a 1995, 3 horse slant trailer with a weekender package living quarters. The horse part is a stock combo with a rear enclosed tack. This is a steel trailer and is 24 ft long, with 10 ft of living quarters. It has minimal rust and is in really good shape. The living quarter is equipped with excellent cupboards, air conditioner, a refrigerator, lots of closet space, and a 110 electrical hookup (once plugged in from that outside it runs all the lights and electrical outlets, frig, and air). The living quarter’s is very spacious and open. The floor is and great shape. This trailer is a great trailer and had normal wear and tear. The only reason we are selling it is because we would like a four horse with a shower for trail rides we go on that don't have modern both room facilities.


The trailer had a few minor things that need to be fixed. I bought the trailer and the living quarter’s door was never right. We had a carpenter rebuild the door but I think the door needs to be replaced. It does close shut and stay shut, but it does not lock. The living quarter and the rear tack do not lock as I was not giving keys when I bought the trailer.) The tack room door shuts and works excellent.

I am selling the trailer as is. This is a great trailer and I will be sad to see it go. It was the first trailer I ever bought and it has done me well! We are getting ready to start a family and know we will need a 4 horse. Please email me with any questions:


The pictures I have are from trail rides so they are not great. I will get some better pictures...the blizzard has kept me from wanting to be outside. :)

Cash only please. Serious inquires only! NO SPAMMERS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This has to be one of the worst pictures used to sell a trailer I have seen so far!
 
Thanks to Bif

4 comments:

  1. I knew I saw that photo somewhere!

    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/grd/1552757475.html

    They must be advertising in several states, good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm likeing the laundry hanging under the gooseneck. And is that a breeding dummy in the background or a barbeque?

    Just adds a whole new level of class...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it odd that she is looking for a 4 horse trailer as they 'are getting ready to start a family'. I would think it would be quite a few years before a new trailer was necessary. Are they going to put an infant on its own horse????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like the description of the door, and why she can't lock the doors that have locks!

    And how the trailer is the focal point of the picture... obvious what is up for sale...

    ReplyDelete