Friday, January 15, 2010

I've been sitting awhile






Horse Trailer - $1250 (OH)
I have a two horse trailer that I do not need anymore that I would like to sell.
Been sitting awhile, needs lights and a jack in the front,
$1250.00 or make me an offer?
Thanks, Bob
Call me @ (xxx)xxx-xxxx Cell (NO TEXT)
E-Mail Me @ xxxxxxxx@roadrunner.com
Have a Great Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute trailer.  Either that is a super clean front window or it is missing.   I would have liked to have seen the doors open on one of the pics here too.

Probably needs tires and some rust repair too.  $600 or $700 would be more reasonable.

Thanks to Bif.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, it looks to me as if ALL the windows are missing. It is a cute trailer, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when $1000 would get you a trailer in decent shape that was ready to roll.

    Problem is, people like this, you offer them less and they get insulted. Looks like it may be sitting there a while longer then.

    ReplyDelete