Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All 'Decked' out!





**2 HORSE BUMPER PULL** COMPLETELY REBUILT (OH)
this trailer has been redone from top to bottom. including, jack, lights, paint, sheet metal, new oak floor, new composite decking on sides, rear doors, and divider. all new wiring,bearings, brakes rims, tires, chains, EVERYTHING------- CALL FOR MORE INFO adam xxx-xxx-xxxx $3200 obo may consider trades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice finished project.  Clever use of composite decking material too!

Thanks to Bif

5 comments:

  1. OMG LOL I like it! that's awesome! The white doesn't really go, they should paint it a wood stain type colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, but for $3200.........it is still an old two-horse straight load. I switched years ago to a slant load and they are SO much easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad job, but I would like it better in all one color. And maybe skip the horseheads on the front. We also have a slant, but in a pinch I would consider this one above and beyond a lot of others I see on the roads...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Festive!Fun!Trailer!

    I like that they went with the diagonal look on the doors...

    I wonder if the composite planks rattle? I'm used to seeing metal skinned trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought is what happens when a horse puts a hoof through the side of it....while on the freeway!?! I have two mares and one of them decided to throw a major hissy fit in my trailer. Since the sides are metal, all it did was leave a few dents (which ticked me off to now end), but in this......it could have been so much worse.

    ReplyDelete