Saturday, September 19, 2009

Save Your Money

Living Quarters To Go



I have seen this a couple of times now in various blogs.  This is a great way to have the basics and not put out the big $$ for a weekender/LQ trailer.  The unit weighs 220lbs+ so you will need help moving it from trailer to trailer.  I am still trying to figure out where the cowboy shower is located that is included. 
.
$2,700 and all the work is already done.  Just pop it into the trailer and hook it up.
.

.
.

I am thinking that a unit like this would be nice in my 'new' horse van if it were on wheels.  I could secure it in the front while driving and move it towards the back horse area - leaving  a very large (8' x 12') open area in the front of the van when I am at the campsite.  Hmmmmm, I am going to have to think about that for awhile.........

No comments:

Post a Comment