Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Hay is also Camouflaged - That's Why I'm So Skinny


--------HORSE TRAILER------- - $500
I have a compact horse double stall horse trailer, good for carrying horses and other livestock, we have hauled up to a 14 hand horse in it. Good condition, pulls nice, has a storage area for tack, feeding bay, double doors, step loader, single axle and no holes in the tires. First $500.00 takes it! Horse in picture also for sale for $500.00 Please Call Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure why you would need a camouflage trailer unless you were going to use it as a hunting stand as well.  I would like to see a little more weight on the horse - a better description might help too!


Updated Aug 17 post with new pictures and information.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's great for loading problem horses--they walk right in cuz they don't know it's there.

    ReplyDelete