Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't Waste My Time





TWO HORSE TRAILER - $600
Older two horse, single axel trailer. Canvas top type, no top. Sturdy and sound, all steel contruction. Tows good. Good floor boards, working rear lights with new wires, dual safety chains and new hooks, jackman wheels and front wheel stand. CASH ONLY. Please don't contact me unless you are serious and want to buy this trailer. I don't have the time to waste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My goodness - unless I absolutely had to have THIS trailer, I would not contact this person.  He/she should put the trailer in their front yard with a For Sale sign on it and let people look at it without bothering them.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing says "I'm trying to sell this" like saying "Do not contact me".

    Oh wait... maybe I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete