Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a Cylon!







This horse trailer was left behind when my Dad divorced this Spring. I don't know anything about horse trailers so I've tried to take very detailed pictures. I can only post 4 here so if you're interested and would like to see more, please email me. I do know that the floor board and pad was replaced last winter and has not been used since it was replaced. The plates are expired. The electrical is in good working condition, I have tested it myself. The hitch is in good condition. The tires are also in good working condition. I believe this will hold up to 2 horses, but am not 100% sure. The front of the trailer has a small space that houses a spare tire (which is also in good condition) as well as additional space for horse stuff, I assume. I've also been told that this is a bumper pull trailer. The inside dimensions are 58" wide X 108" long (there is a counter in front that holds food dish that is 35" long) I also have a bunch of other horse 'accessories' I'll throw in for free... Show Sheen, watering device, saddle sore lotion, some toy balls, brushes, harness, etc... all in good condition. I'm not sure what else I should say other than we're very interested in getting rid of this and are asking $950 but would consider other offers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This guy might not know horses or horse trailers, but he sure did put lots more useful information than most people who try to sell trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment