Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Bought It!!!

My "New" 6-8 Horse Van
Tilt Fiberglass front
.
This is where the LQ is going to go.  It is going to be a challenge to install as they have to be relatively easy to remove and restore functionality to the area if/when I decide to sell it and the person does not want the LQ area.  Lots of work ahead.

This thing is so darn big I chopped off the front!  LOL


This is a drop down shelf that is designed to carry hay or a trunk.  This van is unusual in that the shelf is not rusted out.  Most of the older models I have seen are pretty well rusted through.

3 comments:

  1. So do you still have the van? Did you fit the LQ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold the van about 2 years ago. Unfortunately, it was too tall and too heavy for my needs. In addition, every repair was about 10xmore expensive than a 'regular' vehicle. I now have a 2H GN and a dually.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete