Monday, February 1, 2010

Any offer at all


taking best offer - unfinished horse trailer (TN)
I've posted this trailer for sale with no serious interest , so now I will take the best offer on it ... it is an 18' long 6' wide and 6'6" tall ... it is all metal , it has a NEW heavy duty bull hitch and a NEW heavy duty jack . it has 4 aluminum wheels and a spare and the wheel bearings and grease have been redone and the metal that holds the floor has been reinforced with new metal .... it pulls straight . it will need two tires to be movable and a floor and a side door and a rear gate to be usable .....if interested email me with your best reasonable offer and whoever has the best reasonable offer gets it . thanks for looking . and all you will get is the trailer and the spare , nothing else .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My offer - pay me $500 to drag it to the scrap yard (and I'll salvage the new hitch and jack)!!! 
 
Thanks to Retento

No comments:

Post a Comment