Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A diamond in the rough?


horse trailer - $1100 (NC)
horse trailer for sale

4 horses slide
new flor
needs paint
send me email for more pictures
best offert

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Retento send me this wonderful speciman so I decided to email this person to for additional information (a friend of mine is looking for an inexpensive 4 horse). I wanted to know how long, wide, and tall the trailer is - this is what they replied:

yes have room storage,i repair this trailer only need paint and door back
maybe $250 dlls in finish you can look anytime.

They also sent me some additional pictures:



So, for only $250 more dollars, you will have a fabulous trailer!!!
 
The person selling this is a non-english speaking person who was very prompt in their reply.  I am not picking on them or their English.  They are just somewhat misguided about their trailer.

The interior configuration is quite confusing - it looks like it was made for more than 4 horses. Also, those open metal dividers look like an accident waiting to happen.

Thanks to Retento

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. This thing looks like it was dwelling in the bottom of the ocean. Perhaps its owned by pirates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I thought was, "What the hell is growing on that!?!"

    I'm sure someone could put in the elbow grease and for that price have a decent trailer, but I wouldn't be that someone.

    ReplyDelete