Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look at me!!!


Trade my 3 horse trailer for your 4? - $4500 (OH)
2008 Moritz 3 horse slant with dividers. 7 ft. tall 16 ft. long. seperate tack room with 3 saddle racks, and hooks for bridles. great condition. asking 4500.00 or trade for a 4 or more horse trailer of equal value. bumper pull or gooseneck. My trailer has a clean title. pls. send me pics if you have anything to trade. or call xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No doubt we are supposed to be impressed at his skill for his handling of  the 'dangerous black stallion'!!!  LOL  It doesn't help sell the trailer, though.



Thanks to Bif

1 comment:

  1. Catching up and looking at a few of the last posts. Man Oh Man, does ignorance in America abound or what? And not many of these folks have issue with what they posted either I can tell. Let's just hope the horses all come out on the other side of it all unharmed- physically AND mentally.

    ReplyDelete