Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't have time to investigate

Horse/Utility Trailer - $100(ID)
Needs tires, lights, and help to make it not so ugly.
I also noticed a few days ago when I moved it, that the left wheel/axle is not aligned correctly -- it could just be the wheel, but it could be a bigger issue with the axle. I don't have time to investigate.
Email me if you have questions.
Thanks.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another project that they should either take to the scrap yard to give away - especially with an axle problem.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen also found this gem:
2 horse trailer.. - $500 (ID)
the trialer has some dents in in the a 2 axle trailer straight load.. 2 inch ball.. bumper pull.. no title.. if interested call (xxx)xxx-xxxx.. thank you!


Too bad they didn't post pictures!
 
 
 
Thanks to Helen

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least they're honest: "Needs... help to make it not so ugly."

    ReplyDelete