Thursday, February 18, 2010

I want a project or two!

fixer upper horse trailer.. - $1 (CA)
I am looking for an old fixer upper horse trailer as a project trailer cant afford to spend much but would love to have one i am a welder and between horse hauling and other jobs would love to have something to work on to occupy my time so let me know what you got and pics would be great thanks for looking -Bret xxx-xxx-xxxx    yyyyyyy@yahoo.com .

- 2 HORSE BUMPER PULL

-3 HORSE BUMPER PULL

-4 HORSE BUMPER PULL OR GOOSE NECK

OLD STOCK TRAILERS BUMPER PULL OR GOOSE NECK
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Have I seen some project trailers for Bret or what??? 
 
The GN picture is quite a nice 'artsy' picture and the BP picture looks like the trailer has eyes and teeth!  LOL  And I do hope that the pictures he posted are the 'before' pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about that gooseneck! It could be a picture for a calendar of trailers, or maybe a cover shot for a coffee table book on horse trailers. Wait.... there's an idea. Anyone know where I can get some pictures of old trailers?? :>)

    ReplyDelete