Sunday, February 28, 2010

No trailer necessary!



Email from Heidi:
I saw a perfectly wonderful (not) substitute for a trailer in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Unfortunately, I forgot to save the photo.
As I was driving home from picking my daughter up from school, a Ford F250 passed me with cattle in the truck bed. It had really tall metal tubing sides and at least two cows in it. The cows didn’t look happy.
Heidi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heide sent me this email in November - I have not ignored you!!  I have been trying to find a picture that would represent what you saw.  This is the only one I could find with tall metal tubing sides and at least two cows - LOL

1 comment:

  1. Love it - especially the barge!. This is actually a better setup than what I saw. If I ever see the truck again you can be sure I'll save the picture.

    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete