Friday, November 20, 2009

How about a boat?



Oct 28
Screw it ! I have to sell my boat - $500 (NV)
I have to sell my boat ! I lost my wife, Job and now I must sell my boat..... 15ft glass fishing boat with 35 horse Chrysler two stroke. Crap ! $500 takes it and the trailer. Worth 5 times what I am asking...Bob xxx-xxx-xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first I thought the ad was funny.

Then I found earlier ads:

Oct 23
Divorce forces sale - $1000 (NV)
I have to sell my boat that I just bought this summer. Shes a 14 foot fiberglass hull with a 35 horse Chrysler two stroke motor with trailer. I paid $1500 for her and she can now be yours for $1000 with both titles for boat and trailer. Big loss after 35 years of marriage and broken heart. Gonna miss my boat...Yea...Her too Call Bob at  xxx-xxx-xxxx


Here is his next ad:
Oct 26:
Emergency Sale - $600 (NV)
I have been hit with unreal personal problems. Now my car is dead and I have to get it fixed ASAP. I do not want to do this but I have to sell my Boat and trailer NOW! $600 takes it today. I have pinks on both the trailer and Boat. 15 foot fiberglass with 35 horse Chrysler two stroke. Call me today please and may God bless you if you do. I am in a world of hurt but cannot take less than $600...Bob  xxx-xxx-xxxx

OK - now I really feel bad for the guy.  I almost want to send him a check!

No comments:

Post a Comment