Monday, July 12, 2010

A gooseneck project!!

28 ft Gooseneck Horse Trailer - $1900 (VA)
Model:1990
Make:Chap
28ft gooseneck
Needs a lot of work
Surface Rust
Great fix-up project
I bought this trailer to fix up and use for myself, I've just been really busy and haven't had anytime to work on it. It would make someone a nice trailer once fixed up. If you have any other questions feel free to email me. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This looks like a bumperpull that was welded onto a GN front. 
I'm not a big fan of mangers - it does not allow the horse to lower their head to clear their airways.  I'm particularly sensitive to this because I had a horse with a health issue. This would have been torture for him as he needed to lower his head frequently to be able to cough so he could breathe. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah.The double axels look to be in the wrong place....too far back to properly balance the load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they welded a half decent front end to a crappy back end. Not the best of either one. and I agree about the wheels being too far back. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete