Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Novel


Horse Trailer 2, 1967 New deck, Mat, Tires 90% New - $875 (CA)
Hi
I have a Horse trailer for sale, I used it for 4H with my Daughter and now the horse is gone. I had the intent of repainting this trailer white but never did, it has some rust in the upper panels of the Body Only, I have inspected the frame and it is as strong as you will ever get. This trailer is made for Large Horses, it is over 7 feet tall inside. All the electrical works excellent, marker lights, Tail lights, turn and stop light's. Alos the electric brakes work real good, this is a Tandem Axle Dual wheel trailer made for Heavy load's it followeds and rides with horses inside like a dream, very smooth Trailer for animals. It has room up front for Tack, it also has the Emergency escape door in front for unruley horses you dare not walk past inside this is a special feature a lot of trailer's do not have.
I am asking almost 1/2 of what I paid for it. I am firm on the price . My cell phone went for a swim, so email will have to work until I can get this resolved . I have a bacup phone that seems to be working my # is xxx-xxx-xxxx
Thanks Kirk
The rear door drops down as a loading ramp, it is gently sloped. Note: If I cant sell it at this price them I am going to Paint it and ask More, it is a Horse trailer not a Ferrari , I have the equipment to do the job, and have done it for years, with a slow market, I may have to but I will ask more as it will look nice.
PS, If this add is not responded to on a personal note with a contact# I will consider it Scammer's at Work. I will not put up with Scaming scu*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Way too much useless information.

No comments:

Post a Comment