Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Got a little carried away

Flashy Horse Trailer (WA)
This is a Flashy 1973 Classic Roundup 2 horse straight load. If you like Diamond plate this is for you. New seals and Wheel Bearing, New 8 Ply Tires and Wheels including matching spare.Excelent Brakes, New Jack, New 2 and 5/16 Ball slide hitch, Led tail Lights all new clearance lights, Newer Floor and Matts. New Paint . Locking storage compartment. This trailer is ready for your enjoyment and road worthy pulls like a dream. Asking 3800.00 or open to Offers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Clean trailer - but a little too much diamond plate for me..............  It also looks rather small - probably best for a 15H and under horse.

2 comments:

  1. I like it, but I'm with you, a little two horse trailer is always a little two horse trailer, no matter how much diamond plate you put on it.

    I have some B-I-G horses and they just don't fit well in those little straight loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and at that price you could probably find a nice used 2 or 3 horse slant load. I know I could around here...

    ReplyDelete