Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hippie Trailer

SOUND TWO HORSE TRAILER - $800 (WA)
1971 MILEY two horse. Make a great work utility trailer as well. Very minimal rust for it's age.
Tack storage under the manger. Two feed mangers, with quick release ties. Front windows on each side.
Vented on the top. Center bar comes out. Hydrolic brake. Lights work.
Tires are still good. Floor is great!
Needs the bearings packed and needs a paint job. Both cheap fixes but I have reduced the price down from $1250.
Price is now Firm!
As you can see I let the kiddos decorate (graffiti) it up for our last summer camping trip. It was fun.
You get lots of smiles and waves when you drive down the road w/ this paint job.
I have a cover over it that can go with if you want it. I have the title & tabs just expired. $20.75 renews them.
Call Tirzah xxx-xxx-xxxx
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
With a name like Tizrah, I am not surprised that the trailer has the look of the 1960's.

No comments:

Post a Comment