Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Bumble Bee




Bumper Hitch - 2 – Horse Tandem Trailer - $1,800.00
.

Unique look - Clean and ready to work .
Refurbished - All Steel Construction - No rust, no rot .
New 10-ply tires all around .

New races and bearings front and back (freshly packed) Double Undercoated - New wiring harness New 2x treated and sealed deck - New deck pads .

Sanded to metal – primed – 2coats finish – John Deere Yellow (easy future touch-up) I pull it loaded behind my Silverado and it feels like it’s not there. I finished this trailer for myself and did it right - but my brother-in-law owed me money and didn’t have any – so I took his 3 – horse slant with dressing room instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like this paint job - it stands out in a crowd. Probably won't get stolen either.

1 comment: