Monday, August 17, 2009

Oldie, but goodie??? 55 years and still going


I am currently in the market for a 'new' horse trailer. Along the way I have encountered many interesting finds. This older trailer is one of them. As I look at the trailer, I am amazed that a horse would even go into it. It has only one window - a small one at that. The louvered window on the front may provide some light. The escape door is quite tiny and the overall trailer appears to be quite narrow. But something tells me that this was a Cadillac in its day. Is that an air intake above the louvers?



Update on Sept 8:  The trailer has been reduced in price from $1,500 to $1,200 and is now at $1,000.

1 comment:

  1. When building a trainer, the total Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) must be determined in order to select the right axle or axles for the application. GVW includes the weight of the empty trailer and the weight of the intended cargo. Tandem Trailers

    ReplyDelete