Saturday, April 3, 2010

No Floor - No Problem



Year Model: 1990

Make:Chap

Body Style:AT

I have a 1990 two horse gooseneck trailer I am selling. It is 28 foot total. with around 16 foot of living quarters. The living quarters have not been started yet so you could fix it however you liked. I got the trailer to fix up exactly how I wanted, but I just don't have the time to put into it. I started tearing the floor up in the living quarters to put new flooring in it but never got around to replacing the floor. It's a nice trailer but it does need alot of work. It's got surface rust, but nothing that can't be either sand blasted or grinded off. The lights will need to be rewired and possibly replaced. The back door will need to be replaced. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another project - just great!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment