Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lots of chrome on these


horse trailer - $1400 (NE)
Two stall, double axle horse trailer. New tires, rims,wiring and floor. In excellent condition and pulls great. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quite a flashy setup - look at the fancy hubcaps and the HUGE 'chrome' guard on the front!

**********************

And here is an even flashier one for $1,900 more.  All it is missing is the fancy chrome wheels:



Flashy Horse Trailer - $3300 (WA) This is a Flashy 1973 Classic Roundup 2 horse straight load. If you like Diamond plate this is for you. New seals and Wheel Bearing, New 8 Ply Tires and Wheels including matching spare.Excelent Brakes, New Jack, New 2 and 5/16 Ball slide hitch, Led tail Lights all new clearance lights, Newer Floor and Matts. New Paint . Locking storage compartment. This trailer is ready for your enjoyment and road worthy pulls like a dream. Asking 3300.00 or open to Offers.

3 comments:

  1. I sorta like these. In a weird "Oh look SHINY!" kind of way that is. I can only imagine the glare from these making it miserable for everyone else on the road though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want a trailer with spinners for rims.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete